Privacy statement Combined register description and information document
1. Controller LaatuLomat ;kaskiinharjuntie 1119,51980 JUVA +358 400 357149 firstname.lastname@example.org 1205515-6
2. Person responsible for the register and/or contact person Riikka Matikainen,LaatuLomat,Kaskiinharjuntie 119 51980 JUVA +358 400 357149 email@example.com 1205515-6
3. Name of the register LaatuLomat passenger register and e-commerce customer register
4. Purpose of the processing of personal data / purpose of the register The purpose of this register is to provide information on the operation of the accommodation and catering business.(Act on Accommodation and Catering 2006/308 § 6), to enable customer service contacts and to maintain customer relations. Direct marketing where the customer has not refused it. In addition, the register is collected in order to enable online transactions through the LaatuLomat e-commerce, such as the transmission of order data, billing data, payment confirmation data or processing data between the merchant and the customer.
5. Data content of the register Riikka Matikainen,Kaskiinharjuntie 119,51980 JUVA,LaatuLomat
6. Regular data sources The data is collected through electronic forms on the Johku web service. Customers enter the data personally when ordering from the Johku online shop.
7. Regular data disclosures and transfer of data outside the EU or the European Economic Area The data is not disclosed separately and remains solely with the controller. Passenger data will be disclosed to the authorities prescribed by law. No data will be transferred outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
8. Principles of register protection A. Manual material If manual material is printed from the register stored on the computer, the material will be kept in a locked room and only the controller and the authorities prescribed by law will have access to the material. B. Data stored on the PC The register is located on a server of Aptual Commerce Ltd. located in a controlled data centre. Only the controller and Aptual Commerce Ltd's technical support staff have access to the complete register data. The merchant-customer who has purchased the Johku service has access to the personal data provided by his/her customers who have ordered from the Johku online shop, to the extent required by the trade.
9. Right of inspection and exercise of the right of inspection Everyone has the right to inspect the data concerning him or her. The right of inspection is free of charge once a year. The request for inspection must be made in writing by hand-signed letter or in person at the controller's premises.
10. Rectification of data and exercise of the right to rectification Any person has the right to request the rectification of data contained in the register. The request for rectification should be made in writing and be sufficiently specific.
11. Other possible rights Article 30 of the Personal Data Act:"the data subject has the right to prohibit the controller from processing personal data concerning him or her.data concerning himself for the purposes of direct marketing, distance selling and other direct marketing, market research and opinion polling, as well as for the purposes of personal data collection and genealogical research. Requests for verification, rectification or prohibition of processing of personal data concerning you should be addressed to: LaatuLomat,Kaskiinharjuntie 119 ,51980 JUVA +358 400 357149 firstname.lastname@example.org 1205515-6